Are you looking for child care?
CROW Licensed Home Child Care serves:
When I choose Licensed Home Child Care:
- My child will be in a safe, stimulating home setting that meets legislated standards
- My child will be placed with a provider who has a criminal reference check, a Family & Children’s Service Check, and has been screened through interviews and home assessments
- I will receive tax receipts for my child’s care and I can apply for subsidy through the County of Lanark
- My child will be with a person who has completed First Aid and CPR training. My child will be in a home that has been inspected by the Fire Department
- I will receive updates about my child from the Home Visitor who visits the provider’s home
- My child will enjoy outdoor play, individual attention, and a caring environment
CROW offers competitive fees and flexible hours including weekend and evening care.
We can help you with your child care needs. Just fill out the form below to start the process.