Children’s Resources on Wheels (CROW) Licensed Home Child Care offers self-employment opportunities as a Home Child Care Provider as well as support through Registered Early Childhood Education Home Visitors.
Benefits of Joining CROW Licensed Home Child Care:
- CROW offers the flexibility of becoming a self-employed Provider in your own home.
- Choose your own hours that fit your family’s schedule.
- Paid twice per month on time every time by direct deposit
- Working with CROW enables providers access to government grants to supplement provider income
- Safe equipment lending (access to double strollers, playpens, gates, booster chairs, baby monitors, etc.)
- Opportunities for training, networking, sharing resources and ideas with other caregivers
- Help with menu planning and ideas for activities (i.e. songs, games, crafts)
- Free marketing and advertising
- Assistance with paperwork
- Ongoing support from a qualified Registered Early Childhood Educator
CROW is looking for Providers!
- Carleton Place
- Smiths Falls
- and surrounding areas
For more information on how to apply to be a CROW provider please click here
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
For more information please contact us!
Children's Resources on Wheels
EarlyON Child & Family Centre
4 Ross Street
Smiths Falls, ON K7A 4L5
Phone: 613-283-0095 extension 300 or
Toll Free: 1-800-267-9252 extension 300