CROW LICENSED HOME CHILD CARE
Children’s Resources on Wheels (CROW) Licensed Home Child Care offers self-employment opportunities as a Home Child Care Provider as well as support through Registered Early Childhood Education Home Visitors.
Benefits of Joining CROW Licensed Home Child Care:
- CROW offers the flexibility of becoming a self-employed Provider in your own home.
- Choose your own hours that fit your family’s schedule.
- Paid twice per month on time every time by direct deposit
- CROW has access to government grants to supplement provider income
- Safe equipment lending (access to double strollers, triple strollers, pack and play playpens, booster seats.)
- Opportunities for training, networking, sharing resources and ideas with other caregivers
- Free marketing and advertising
- Assistance with paperwork
- Ongoing support from a qualified Registered Early Childhood Educator
CROW is looking for Providers!
- Carleton Place
- Smiths Falls
- and surrounding areas