Benefits of CROW Licensed Home Child Care
- My child will be in a safe, stimulating home setting that meets legislated standards.
- My child will be placed with a provider who has had a criminal reference check, a Family and Children’s Services Check, and has been screened through interviews and home assessments.
- I will receive tax receipts for my child’s care and I can apply for subsidy through the County of Lanark.
- My child will be with a person who has completed First Aid and CPR training. My child will be in a home that has been inspected by the Fire Department.
- I will receive updates about my child from the Home Visitor who visits the provider’s home.
- My child will enjoy outdoor play, individual attention, and a caring environment.
Children's Resources on Wheels
EarlyON Child & Family Centre
4 Ross Street
Smiths Falls, ON K7A 4L5
Phone: 613-283-0095 extension 300 or
Toll Free: 1-800-267-9252 extension 300