Pre-registration is required for all in-person programs.
To pre-register for an in-person program:
- Call 613 283-0095 and the extension for the location you wish to attend.
- Almonte: extension 304
- Carleton Place: extension 315
- Lanark: extension 318
- Perth: extension 307
- Smiths Falls: 310
If you DO NOT pre-register, you cannot attend indoor or outdoor programs.
- Leave Your Name, Phone number, and number of children
- Fill out the online COVID screening tool found here as per public health.
- If only one symptom is present or develops you will be denied entry or required to leave.
- Limited number of spaces will be available. Facilitators will ONLY call you back if you DO NOT get a space.
- Baby Talk: At this time only Parent and infant can join us. No older children.
Must register via phone. Facebook requests will not be accepted.
EarlyON Program Locations
Almonte/Mississppi Mills Program Schedule
Carleton Place Program Schedule
French/Bilingual Program Schedule
Lanark Highlands Program Schedule
Smiths Falls Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Children’s Resources on Wheels (CROW) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and strengthening child care, family life, child development and community links in Lanark County. We currently provide Lanark County families with two main streams of service: EarlyON Child and Family Centre and Licensed Home Child Care.
EarlyON Child and Family Centres can be found throughout the province of Ontario. EarlyON Child and Family Centres are parenting centres where parents and caregivers can:
- Take part with their children in a range of programs and activities.
- Get answers to questions.
- Get information about programs and services that are available for young children and their families.
EarlyON offers playgroups, parent education workshops, support, and a variety of family centred activities and information links to community services. Playgroups offer participants the opportunity to explore and learn through play while establishing friendships and networks of support. We also work with a number of community partners to plan and deliver programs, workshops, and support to families.
The EarlyON main office is in Smiths Falls and EarlyON programs and services are delivered throughout the County of Lanark. For more information about specific program and service locations go to our calendar on our website or phone 613-283-0095 (toll-free at 1-800-267-9252). Like us on Facebook!
EarlyON offers programs and services for families and caregivers with children 0 to six years old to support optimal development. Staff at the Centre also helps families find information about other community services. While the focus in on the early years, staff may have information about other services and programs for children older than six.
Free! All services are free to parents and caregivers of young children.
EarlyON offers parents and caregivers opportunities to participate in parenting education workshops and discussion groups. EarlyON staff are available for parent and caregiver questions at playgroup, workshops, community events, online and by phone.
- Call EarlyON at 613-283-0095 or 1-800-267-9252
- Ask a playgroup facilitator or workshop facilitator for information.
- Visit our Community Resources
The EarlyON Child and Family Centre receives funding from the Government of Ontario, Ministry of Education, through the County of Lanark.